Summer is the perfect time to be inspired by the lighter fare of South America, and this pico de gallo recipe will help you bring an authentic touch.
We use it stacked on our Pico de Gallo burger, adding a spicy kick to every bite!
You will need:
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- Half a red onion
- Half a bunch of washed coriander
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 2 limes
- De-seed and dice the tomatoes and cucumber, making sure they are all of a similar size
- Dice the red onion
- Chop the coriander roughly
- Toss together
- Add the juice of the 2 limes
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
You can also toss through some diced jalapeno pepper if you wanted to add a little more spice.
Image from here